Thursday, April 12, 2012

Can I be honest for a minute?

via
Would you look at that? This my friends, this is the blog that's been largely ignored for the better half of a month or so. And no one's more aware of that fact than your's truly. It's just that lately, I haven't had much to talk about. And I'm tired. And zero projects are getting accomplished around our house. And frankly, not one single one of you comes here to hear me talk about nothing. I know you...you're nosey and you like interesting people (or maybe that's just me?). And that's just not me these days.

So I've been thinking for awhile now about a little shift at City Dwellin'. While I don't always have the energy to tackle a project, take photos of it, and then post about it...that doesn't mean I want to give up on this little blog. Let's face it, there's always something to be done around our abode. But one day that's not always going to be the case (unless I change my mind about something design related...in which case, I might just have more to talk about than I realize).

So things might just get a little more personal up in here. You might see more pictures, I might speak my mind a time or two, and I might talk about things that aren't so house related. Because even this design lovin' gal needs a decor break from time to time. And you might just like it...because remember, you're nosey. Just like me. I can't promise anything life altering here (because we're just about as normal as they come), but I'm guessing that sometimes you're okay with me talking about what I ate last night. And if you're not, then that's okay too.

So hang with me a bit longer. From here on forward, I vow to have a bit more spring in my step, the energy to talk about what's real sometimes....and if your lucky, some pictures of the husband's man muscles (or something like that). Anything to keep you entertained!

The end.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished